Apply to KI Innovations Life Science Business Incubator DRIVE
Application period for Fall 2019 closes August 23rd, midnight.
Please, send application to email@example.com
Grow your Health or Life Science Business Start-up in a unique environment
Through the incubator DRIVE at KI Innovations you get the opportunity to develop your business idea, build your network and grow your start-up in a community of other Health and Life Science start-ups and supported by your coach and our extensive expert network.
Who can apply?
Start-ups in the Human Health Life Science* field with a validated science-based and scalable business idea with global potential run by a dedicated core team. DRIVE welcomes applicants from KI Innovations START-program and from external start-ups.
What do you receive?
- Support in business development, pitch training, market- regulatory- and pricing- strategy, network building, team development and exposure to financing and partnering opportunities
- During the fall 2019 the start-up participates in a hands-on entrepreneurship development programme resulting in a sharpened business plan
- Participation in the yearly DRIVE Investor Day and DRIVE Health Day and to get exposure at various international Partnering conferences (g. BioEurope, NLS-day, Vitalis)
- DRIVE-community co-learning activities
- Access to Co-working space and lab space on KI campus with start 2020, at cost
- An individual business coach assigned and possibility to receive financing for business development activities
- Access to KI Innovations extensive Life Science expert network
How long is the DRIVE-program?
Maximum of three years. The start-up signs up for one year at a time with yearly progress evaluation which decides continuation.
What does it cost?
The DRIVE-membership is free of charge and is financed by Karolinska Institutet and Vinnova.
The assessment is based on the application and interview by KI Innovations and an evaluation by an external advisory board.
*Pharmaceuticals, Diagnostics, Medical Technology, Decision support, Digital Health, Contract Research, Healthcare innovations etc.
IMPORTANT DATES* 2019
JUNE 3rd Application period opens
AUG 23rd Application deadline,
please, send application to firstname.lastname@example.org
AUG 26th – SEPT 18th Evaluation period
SEPT 4-6th Interviews of candidates
SEPT 16th-20th Admission decision
OCT 2nd BATCH Fall 2019 kick-off and BD-workshop
OCT 7-8th Entrepreneurial development program (KI Innovations-UIC)
OCT 21st Entrepreneurial development program (KI Innovations-UIC)
NOV 4th Entrepreneurial development program (KI Innovations-UIC)
NOV 21st DRIVE Investor DAY
DEC 2nd Entrepreneurial development program, final & pitch (KI Innovations-UIC)
DEC Start-ups are matched with individual DRIVE business coach
*Dates are preliminary and may be subject to change.
You will then receive the final application form by email with deadline on August 23rd.