Increased focus on business development
We dedicate focus and time to the teams that have chosen to work with us
DRIVE is KI Innovation’s business incubator which aims at helping companies to attain a long-term viability and the prerequisites for growth.
DRIVE is a dedicated life science incubator program at KI Innovations AB which supports successful commercial development of businesses within life sciences.
We welcome applicants from the START program at KI Innovations as well as other newly-started companies with a commercial, verified business opportunity.
Membership in DRIVE runs for a maximum of three years with annual evaluations in order to qualify for continued membership.
DRIVE comprises of various resources and activities in the order and to the extent most appropriate for each start-up.
Who can apply?
We welcome startup companies sprung from ideas validated in KI Innovation’s START program. The incubator is also open to other start-up research-based companies in life science and digital health. The membership in DRIVE runs for a maximum of three years with annual evaluations to qualify for continued membership.
What do we offer?
Together with our selected partners, the DRIVE incubator offers unique business development opportunities and financing support adapted to the company’s specific needs.
- An own business development coach
- Access to IP advice
- Access to expert consulting services
- Access to investor networks Business Development Program – CATALYZER
- Access to theme days and events
The business incubator is funded by Karolinska Institutet and VINNOVA.
We support you with:
DRIVE in practice
- Global Pharma network
- Investor network
- Strategic partners
- Preferred partners
- Nordic Mentor Network for Entrepreneurship (NOME)
- Expert network, comprising 150 experts in various areas
Entrepreneurs development program
- Business Lab in collaboration with Uppsala Innovation Center (UIC)
- Pitch training
- Value Creation Forum (VCF)
- One-on-one Coaching to develop strategis for r business development (4-8 hours /month or as needed)
- Pharma day
- Investment dag
- Expert Network Day
- Visibility at various events such as NLS-day and BIO Europe
- Activities within DRIVE-Community
If you’re interested in DRIVE and not already in contact with us, maybe now is the time?
Register for Swedish Life Science Investor Meeting Date: November 24-25, 2020 Time: Lunch-to-Lunch This event brings together Swedish Life Science companies and investors. As...Read more
Welcome to apply to KI Innovations Life Science Business Incubator DRIVE Application period for Fall 2020 closes September 11th, midnight. Please indicate your interest...Read more
KI Innovations is pleased to announce its new Board, which is strengthened with two additional experts. Hans Möller, is the new CEO of Karolinska Institutet...Read more