DRIVE is KI Innovation’s business incubator which aims at helping companies to attain a long-term viability and the prerequisites for growth.
DRIVE is a dedicated life science incubator program at KI Innovations AB which supports successful commercial development of businesses within life sciences.
We welcome applicants from the START program at KI Innovations as well as other newly-started companies with a commercial, verified business opportunity.
Membership in DRIVE runs for a maximum of three years with annual evaluations in order to qualify for continued membership.
DRIVE comprises of various resources and activities in the order and to the extent most appropriate for each start-up.
- Global Pharma network
- Investor network
- Strategic partners (e.g. J&J)
- Preferred partners
- Nordic Mentor Network for Entrepreneurship (NOME)
- Expert network, comprising 150 experts in various areas
Entrepreneurs development program
- Business Lab in collaboration with Uppsala Innovation Center (UIC)
- Pitch training
- Value Creation Forum (VCF)
- One-on-one Coaching to develop strategis for r business development (4-8 hours /month or as needed)
- Pharma day
- Investment dag
- Expert Network Day
- Visibility at various events such as NLS-day and BIO Europe
- Activities within DRIVE-Community